Man dies in hospital after job-related injury in Brampton
Published February 10, 2023 at 6:16 pm
The man injured in a Brampton work accident late this morning (Feb. 10) has died in the hospital.
The Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development confirmed that he had passed away after being taken to a local hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The accident happened in the Campkin Street and Mill Street South area of Brampton around 11:30 a.m. today (Feb. 10), Peel Regional Police said in a tweet.
The man was an employee of Frontline Cable & Gas Services Inc. and police say he was injured while using machinery.
The Ministry will continue to investigate the accident.
– Campkin St/Mill St S #Brampton
– Reports an employee was injured while working with machinery
– Adult male was taken to a local hospital
– Injuries are life-threatening
– Please use alternate routes
– C/R 11:35 am
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) February 10, 2023