Man Dies in Bizarre Mississauga Crash
A 47-year-old man is dead following a crash in central Mississauga overnight.
Emergency crews rushed to Kingsberry Cr., in the Dundas St. and Mavis Rd. area, at 11:22 p.m.
“The car came down the embankment and ended up in the backyard of a resident,” said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
Police are investigating.
Road closures have reopened.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga