Man Dies in Bizarre Mississauga Crash
A 47-year-old man is dead following a crash in central Mississauga overnight.
Emergency crews rushed to Kingsberry Cr., in the Dundas St. and Mavis Rd. area, at 11:22 p.m.
“The car came down the embankment and ended up in the backyard of a resident,” said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
Police are investigating.
Road closures have reopened.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise