Man Dies in Bizarre Mississauga Crash
A 47-year-old man is dead following a crash in central Mississauga overnight.
Emergency crews rushed to Kingsberry Cr., in the Dundas St. and Mavis Rd. area, at 11:22 p.m.
“The car came down the embankment and ended up in the backyard of a resident,” said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
Police are investigating.
Road closures have reopened.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- UPDATE: Here's What's Happening with the Hurontario LRT Project in Mississauga
- New Openings: Old School Bar & Grill
- Japanese-Inspired Restobar Set to Open Soon in Mississauga