Man Dies in Bizarre Mississauga Crash
A 47-year-old man is dead following a crash in central Mississauga overnight.
Emergency crews rushed to Kingsberry Cr., in the Dundas St. and Mavis Rd. area, at 11:22 p.m.
“The car came down the embankment and ended up in the backyard of a resident,” said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
Police are investigating.
Road closures have reopened.
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga