Man Dies in Bizarre Mississauga Crash
A 47-year-old man is dead following a crash in central Mississauga overnight.
Emergency crews rushed to Kingsberry Cr., in the Dundas St. and Mavis Rd. area, at 11:22 p.m.
“The car came down the embankment and ended up in the backyard of a resident,” said Peel Regional Police Sgt. Josh Colley.
Police are investigating.
Road closures have reopened.
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga