Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has died following an industrial accident in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright says a 59-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after falling from a construction site in the Port Credit area.
The call regarding the incident, which took place in the Johnson’s Lane and Lakeshore Rd. W. area, came in shortly before 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard