Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has died following an industrial accident in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright says a 59-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after falling from a construction site in the Port Credit area.
The call regarding the incident, which took place in the Johnson’s Lane and Lakeshore Rd. W. area, came in shortly before 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived