Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has died following an industrial accident in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright says a 59-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after falling from a construction site in the Port Credit area.
The call regarding the incident, which took place in the Johnson’s Lane and Lakeshore Rd. W. area, came in shortly before 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021