Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has died following an industrial accident in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright says a 59-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after falling from a construction site in the Port Credit area.
The call regarding the incident, which took place in the Johnson’s Lane and Lakeshore Rd. W. area, came in shortly before 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Lack of Canadian vaccine production means others could get inoculations first: PM