Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
A man has died following an industrial accident in Mississauga.
Peel police Const. Bancroft Wright says a 59-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after falling from a construction site in the Port Credit area.
The call regarding the incident, which took place in the Johnson’s Lane and Lakeshore Rd. W. area, came in shortly before 3:30 p.m.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating the incident.
Photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win
- Man who rammed gate near Trudeau residence with truck faces multiple charges