Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
A man has died after being tasered by police in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a disturbance on Runningbrook Drive around 3:17 am on Nov. 20.
An adult male was tasered by police and taken to hospital.
Police say the man was pronounced dead at 4:19 am.
The Special Investigations Unit will be investigating.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case