Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
A man has died after being tasered by police in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a disturbance on Runningbrook Drive around 3:17 am on Nov. 20.
An adult male was tasered by police and taken to hospital.
Police say the man was pronounced dead at 4:19 am.
The Special Investigations Unit will be investigating.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Some snow is in the forecast for Mississauga
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case