Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
A man has died after being tasered by police in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a disturbance on Runningbrook Drive around 3:17 am on Nov. 20.
An adult male was tasered by police and taken to hospital.
Police say the man was pronounced dead at 4:19 am.
The Special Investigations Unit will be investigating.
- One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- UPDATE: Man in crisis dead after shots fired by police in Mississauga
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- Brand new Starbucks location opening in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: A Fight Club forms in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel police officer knees male on ground during arrest in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga