Man dies after police taser him in Mississauga
A man has died after being tasered by police in Mississauga.
Peel police say officers were called to the scene of a disturbance on Runningbrook Drive around 3:17 am on Nov. 20.
An adult male was tasered by police and taken to hospital.
Police say the man was pronounced dead at 4:19 am.
The Special Investigations Unit will be investigating.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- One Dead After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Man Dies After Being Tasered by Police in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Public Disturbance Involving Several Men In Mississauga
- Special Investigations Unit Charges Peel Police Officer
- SIU Clears Peel Police Officer in Mississauga Taser Case