Man dies after being being struck by heavy machinery in Mississauga
A man has died after being struck by a front end loader in Mississauga.
Peel police say the male was struck by the heavy machinery in the Dixie Rd. and Shawson Dr. area around 2:00 pm on April 26.
Police say the victim was pronounced dead on the scene.
There are no road closures in the area but a private business has been closed off due to the ongoing investigation into the collision.
Police say the incident is considered an industrial accident. The Ministry of Labour will be investigating.
- UPDATED: Victim Struck by Tractor-Trailer in Industrial Area of Mississauga
- Man Dead in Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- Male pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Cyclist dies after being struck by truck in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 16-year-old cyclist dies after being struck by transport truck in Mississauga
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party