Man Dead After Shooting Near Mississauga Strip Club
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is dead following a fatal shooting in front of a strip club.
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said police were called to the scene of the incident at 2:40 a.m. on Thursday, June 29.
According to police, an altercation between the victim and an unknown suspect(s) began in front of the Dundas Street West and Dixie Road area adult entertainment establishment.
The fight escalated and the victim was shot.
He was transported to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
There is no information on potential suspects at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police.
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Exciting Nuit Blanche-Type Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Release More Information About the Sunday Shooting
- Police Searching for Suspects in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting