Man Dead After Shooting Near Mississauga Strip Club
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is dead following a fatal shooting in front of a strip club.
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said police were called to the scene of the incident at 2:40 a.m. on Thursday, June 29.
According to police, an altercation between the victim and an unknown suspect(s) began in front of the Dundas Street West and Dixie Road area adult entertainment establishment.
The fight escalated and the victim was shot.
He was transported to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
There is no information on potential suspects at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga