Man Dead After Shooting Near Mississauga Strip Club
A 27-year-old Mississauga man is dead following a fatal shooting in front of a strip club.
Peel police Const. Mark Fischer said police were called to the scene of the incident at 2:40 a.m. on Thursday, June 29.
According to police, an altercation between the victim and an unknown suspect(s) began in front of the Dundas Street West and Dixie Road area adult entertainment establishment.
The fight escalated and the victim was shot.
He was transported to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
There is no information on potential suspects at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact police.
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise