Man dead after overnight motorcycle crash in Mississauga
A serious collision in Mississauga has resulted in one person being pronounced dead.
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say that at 2:10 a.m., a 30 year old motorcyclist succumbed to injuries from a crash on Highway 403 eastbound near Hurontario.
There were reports of high-speed riding prior to the crash, according to OPP.
Police are continuing to investigate this incident and are looking for any witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-888-310-1122.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction to the deceased male’s identity. The male’s actual name has not been disclosed at this time.
- Witnesses sought following serious highway crash in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win