Man dead after overnight motorcycle crash in Mississauga
A serious collision in Mississauga has resulted in one person being pronounced dead.
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say that at 2:10 a.m., a 30 year old motorcyclist succumbed to injuries from a crash on Highway 403 eastbound near Hurontario.
There were reports of high-speed riding prior to the crash, according to OPP.
Police are continuing to investigate this incident and are looking for any witnesses.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-888-310-1122.
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
Editor’s note: Police have issued a correction to the deceased male’s identity. The male’s actual name has not been disclosed at this time.
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Witnesses sought following serious highway crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist without vital signs after highway crash in Mississauga
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Driver Dead After Overnight Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Milton driver high on alcohol and drugs get five years in jail for killing Mississauga man