Man dead after morning shooting in Mississauga
A man is dead after a morning shooting in Mississauga on Friday (June 12).
The incident occurred in the area of Dundas St E and Wharton Way.
Police say they received the call at around 8:00 a.m.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Shooting:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 12, 2020
- Area of Dundas Street E / Wharton Way #Mississauga
- Male victim located with gunshot wounds
- Male pronounced on-scene
- #PRP investigating, large presence in area
- Updates to follow
- C/R 8:00am
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool