Man Dead After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
A crash has claimed the life of a Mississauga man tonight.
Police said that a call came in at 8:45 p.m. about a crash in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle.
Police say that a 41-year-old Mississauga man was pronounced dead on the way to a trauma centre.
There are currently road closures as the Major Collision Bureau investigates: northbound Dixie at Bloor, the entrance to Highpoint Mall, and Winding Trail at Dixie.
Police are asking any witnesses to contact them immediately.
- Major road closed due to serious crash in Mississauga
- Man Dead After Collision Near Major Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck at Major Mississauga Intersection
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga