Man Dead After Crash at Major Mississauga Intersection
A crash has claimed the life of a Mississauga man tonight.
Police said that a call came in at 8:45 p.m. about a crash in the area of Dixie and Bloor.
A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle.
Police say that a 41-year-old Mississauga man was pronounced dead on the way to a trauma centre.
There are currently road closures as the Major Collision Bureau investigates: northbound Dixie at Bloor, the entrance to Highpoint Mall, and Winding Trail at Dixie.
Police are asking any witnesses to contact them immediately.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga