Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Careless Driving