Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga and southern Ontario
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton