Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga