Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga