Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga
- President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving