Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
A man was charged with stunt driving during the winter storm tonight.
Police said at around 10:55 p.m. that a man was charged for stunt driving around 9 p.m. in the area of Hurontario St. south of Britannia Rd.
The driver was going 134 km/h in a 60 km/h zone.
His vehicle was seized by a Peel Regional Police Road Safety Services Officer.
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Two Drivers Charged After Reportedly Going Ludicrous Speeds in Mississauga