Man Charged with Pointing Weapon in Mississauga Road Rage Incident
A Cambridge man is facing multiple charges following an incident of road rage in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon (April 13).
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that the incident happened around 4:30 p.m. at Highway 401 and Winston Churchill.
As a result, 24 year old Brett Mansfield from Cambridge, Ontario was taken into custody.
Mansfield is charged with pointing a weapon, possession of a weapon, having open liquor and cannabis readily available, and having a BAC above zero.
He will appear in court at a later date to answer to these charges.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Looking for 29 Year Old Mississauga Man
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Police Report Major Road Closure in Mississauga
- Weapon Seized in Mental Health Incident On A Mississauga Highway
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Assault After Another Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Suspect From Mississauga Facing Charges in Relation to Massive Drug Trafficking Incident