Man Charged with Pointing Weapon in Mississauga Road Rage Incident
A Cambridge man is facing multiple charges following an incident of road rage in Mississauga on Saturday afternoon (April 13).
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reports that the incident happened around 4:30 p.m. at Highway 401 and Winston Churchill.
As a result, 24 year old Brett Mansfield from Cambridge, Ontario was taken into custody.
Mansfield is charged with pointing a weapon, possession of a weapon, having open liquor and cannabis readily available, and having a BAC above zero.
He will appear in court at a later date to answer to these charges.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- Man Arrested for Assault After Another Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- UPDATE: Man Charged in Fiery Crash Incident in Mississauga
- Arrest Made in Suspected Road Rage Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga