Man Charged in Sex Assault Involving Children in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have laid charges in an assault investigation.
According to police, in the evening of Friday June 8, 2018 at the Mississauga Valley Community Centre, the suspect allegedly assaulted two victims in the pool area.
The victims were an 11-year-old female and a 12-year-old male, say police.
Neither victim was injured.
On August 12, 2018, Torialay Ibrahimi, a 54-year-old male from Mississauga was arrested and charged.
He was charged with two counts of Sexual Interference.
Ibrahimi was released with an upcoming court date for September at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting https://peelcrimestoppers.ca/.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- 73 Year Old Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool