Man Charged in Sex Assault Involving Children in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have laid charges in an assault investigation.
According to police, in the evening of Friday June 8, 2018 at the Mississauga Valley Community Centre, the suspect allegedly assaulted two victims in the pool area.
The victims were an 11-year-old female and a 12-year-old male, say police.
Neither victim was injured.
On August 12, 2018, Torialay Ibrahimi, a 54-year-old male from Mississauga was arrested and charged.
He was charged with two counts of Sexual Interference.
Ibrahimi was released with an upcoming court date for September at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting https://peelcrimestoppers.ca/.
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Peel Police Arrest Suspect of Sexual Assault in the 1970s
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Searching for Male Suspected of Assaulting Children at Mississauga Pool
- Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman