Man charged in relation to eleven break and enters in Mississauga
Investigators from the Peel Regional Police 12 Division Break and Enter Unit have charged a man in relation to eleven residential break and enters in Mississauga.
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019, between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., a man broke into eleven homes on Swiftcurrent Trail.
While people were asleep, the man entered the homes and stole over $1000 and other small items. Video surveillance from one of the houses helped to identify the individual.
On November 28, 2019, a 28-year-old man from Mississauga was located, arrested and charged with Break Enter and Commit x 5, Break and Enter with intent x 6 and Breach of Recognizance.
He was held for a bail hearing and will be attending the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with information relating to the suspect is asked to call investigators at 12 Division Break and Enter Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June