Man charged in crash that killed three people in Mississauga
A 21-year-old Brampton man is facing charges in connection with a major collision that killed three people and injured five others.
Peel police say that just after 7:00 am on Oct. 8, 2020, officers were called to the Mclaughlin Road and Highway 407 area in the City of Mississauga to respond to reports of a two-vehicle collision
The deceased victims, all Brampton residents, have been identified as 19-year-old Parvinder Sadiorha, 64-year-old Sukhwinder Puni and 64-year-old Baldev Puni.
On Nov. 3, 2020, police charged 21-year-old Brampton man Hapreet Ramgarhia in relation to the collision.
He was charged with three counts of careless driving causing death and four counts of careless driving causing bodily harm under the Ontario Highway Traffic Act.
The accused will appear in court on Feb. 4, 2021.
This investigation is ongoing and anyone with information is urged to contact investigators at the Major Collision Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Mississauga man charged in relation to fatal collision
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Brampton Man Charged in Relation to Collision Involving Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Teen Charged After Mother and Toddler Killed in Collision in Mississauga
- Police Identify 19-Year-Old Woman Killed in Alleged Street Racing Crash in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening