Man charged in connection with restaurant break-ins in Mississauga
A man is facing charges in connection to several restaurant break-ins in Mississauga.
Peel police say that around 1:15 am on Feb. 4, 2021, a break-and-enter occurred at a restaurant in the Airport Road and Derry Road area. Police allege that the suspect stole a cash register and money before entering two other restaurants in the same area and a fourth restaurant in the Derry Road and Goreway Drive area.
Police allege the suspect stole money from each location.
According to police, officers and K9 units located the suspect around 2:30 am the same day.
Police say that a 38-year-old Brampton man has been charged with breaking and entering, breaching probation and possession of break and enter tools.
The accused was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 1233.
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Police Searching for Break and Enter Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Man in Connection with Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Burger King
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga
- No Pfizer until mid July for adults in Mississauga and Brampton
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Hamilton mayor called out by doctors over Board of Health comments