Man charged following two "violent sexual assaults" in Mississauga
A man is facing charges in connection with at least two sexual assaults in Mississauga.
Peel police allege that on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020, two females were violently sexually assaulted in two separate incidents in the Dixie Road and Bloor Street area.
Police say that a weapon was displayed in both attacks and that one victim suffered minor injuries.
Police say 22-year-old Mississauga man Jordan Bobda Kuate was arrested and charged on Sept. 23, 2020. Police say he has been charged with numerous offences in relation to the alleged attacks.
Police say the accused appeared in court for a bail hearing on Sept. 24.
Anyone with any information in relation to these incidents or in relation to the accused is asked to contact investigators from the Special Victims Unit by calling 905-453-2121 ext. 3400.
- Police Identify Suspect After Series of Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged Following Multiple Alleged Assault Incidents
- Mississauga Tanning Salon Co-Owner Charged With Numerous Sexual Assaults
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Former Peel Hockey Coach Charged in Multiple Historic Sex Assaults
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Cities with highest car insurance premiums all in GTA