Man Charged After Gun Allegedly Seized from Vehicle in Mississauga
A man is facing charges after a gun was allegedly seized from a vehicle in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on June 26, 2019, officers investigated a vehicle in the Dixie Road and Derry Road area.
Police allege that officers observed marijuana readily available to the driver and as a result of a search conducted under the Cannabis Control Act, a loaded firearm was located.
Police say 24-year-old Toronto man Bryan Bernard was charged with multiple offences, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon, possession of a loaded firearm, breach of probation and more.
The accused was held for a bail Hearing and appeared in court on June 26, 2019.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to contact the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2133.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Three People Charged After Firearm Located During Vehicle Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Firearm Seized After Fight Breaks Out in Mississauga