Man charged after allegedly exposing himself on GO train in Mississauga
Police have made an arrest following an alleged indecent act in Mississauga.
Around 7:20 p.m. on April 5, a 35 year old woman on board a GO train reportedly witnessed a man on the train exposing himself and “engaging in an indecent act.”
“The victim was able to exit the train without sustaining any physical injuries,” police said.
The suspect is identified as 56 year old Toronto man Stephen Keays, who was arrested at his residence on April 8.
Keays is charged with Indecent Act and Criminal Harassment.
He was held for a bail hearing and attended the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on April 9.
- Primary school children criminally harassed and exposed to indecent act in Mississauga: Police
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Male Arrested for Riding on Top of Moving Train in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga