Man Celebrating Huge Lottery Win in Mississauga
There are a lot of lucky lottery winners in Mississauga.
OLG recently announced that Roberto Duz is celebrating after winning $426,313.90 in the January 13, 2018 Lottario draw.
Lottario launched in 1978 as Ontario's first online terminal lotto game.
Tickets are $1 and the draws take place every Saturday. Tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m.
The winning ticket was purchased at Park Royal Variety on Truscott Drive in Mississauga.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor