Man attacked with a brick, nearby Brampton school temporarily placed under hold and secure order
Peel Regional Police have made an arrest following an incident where a man was attacked with a brick and a nearby school was placed under a "hold and secure" order.
Police say they received a report just after 9 a.m. this morning of the attack in the McLaughlin Rd. S. and Bufford Dr. area. As they were searching for the person involved, nearby John Knox Christian School was placed under hold and secure which means the doors of the school are locked so that any outsiders cannot enter.
Since the arrest, the hold and secure order has been lifted.
Police say the person attacked with the brick did not sustain serious injuries. The investigation continues.
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Mississauga school in hold and secure while police look for male in "state of undress"
- Mississauga School Under Hold and Secure
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- School in Hold and Secure After Man Spotted With Possible Gun in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more