Man Attacked and Stabbed in Mississauga
A 30-year-old Mississauga man is in hospital after he was attacked while leaving a bar in Mississauga early Sunday.
"He's expected to make a full recovery," said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident unfolded at 2:20 a.m. near Dundas St. E. and Queen Frederica Dr.
Police say the victim was exiting a bar with a friend when three suspects attacked him.
A fight broke out and a knife was used in the assault.
When emergency crews arrived, everyone - including the victim - had fled.
Police dogs and tactical officers searched the area for suspects; paramedics later treated and transported the victim to hospital.
There's no suspect information available.
Photo: Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Asking for Help in Identifying Owner of Dog Who Attacked Child
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Say Windsor Homicide Victim Once Lived in Peel