Man Attacked and Stabbed in Mississauga
A 30-year-old Mississauga man is in hospital after he was attacked while leaving a bar in Mississauga early Sunday.
"He's expected to make a full recovery," said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident unfolded at 2:20 a.m. near Dundas St. E. and Queen Frederica Dr.
Police say the victim was exiting a bar with a friend when three suspects attacked him.
A fight broke out and a knife was used in the assault.
When emergency crews arrived, everyone - including the victim - had fled.
Police dogs and tactical officers searched the area for suspects; paramedics later treated and transported the victim to hospital.
There's no suspect information available.
Photo: Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Unique new buses coming to MiWay fleet in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Asking for Help in Identifying Owner of Dog Who Attacked Child
- Stabbing Incident Sends Victim to Hospital in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted