Man Attacked and Stabbed in Mississauga
A 30-year-old Mississauga man is in hospital after he was attacked while leaving a bar in Mississauga early Sunday.
"He's expected to make a full recovery," said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
The incident unfolded at 2:20 a.m. near Dundas St. E. and Queen Frederica Dr.
Police say the victim was exiting a bar with a friend when three suspects attacked him.
A fight broke out and a knife was used in the assault.
When emergency crews arrived, everyone - including the victim - had fled.
Police dogs and tactical officers searched the area for suspects; paramedics later treated and transported the victim to hospital.
There's no suspect information available.
Photo: Pascal Marchand - The 4K Guy
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Assault at Mississauga Strip Club Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police investigating after three elderly residents attacked in Mississauga stabbing
- Niagara Police investigating Welland man attacked with crowbar and run over by truck
- Police Asking for Help in Identifying Owner of Dog Who Attacked Child
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- Mississauga and Brampton could begin workplace closures today to control COVID-19 outbreaks
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga