Man Arrested in Connection With Stabbing in Mississauga
A Mississauga man is facing charges in connection with a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Friday, Feb. 16 at approximately 10:00 p.m. a 42-year-old Mississauga man was stabbed in the Hurontario Street and King Street West area.
Police say the victim sustained serious but non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to a local trauma centre.
On Saturday, Feb. 17, an arrest warrant was issued for 35-year-old Mississauga man Daniel Conomy in connection with the incident.
Police say the suspect was arrested on Sunday, Feb. 18.
He has been charged with assault causing bodily harm.
The accused will be held for a bail hearing on Monday, Feb. 19.
Anyone with further information is asked to call investigators in the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Hamilton man arrested in connection to Mountain stabbing incident: Police
- Police Arrest Teen in Connection with High School Stabbing in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Homicide Suspect in Connection with Mall Stabbing
- A Man and Teen From Mississauga Arrested in Connection with Pistol Whipping and Stabbing Incident
- Peel Police Charge Another Youth In Connection To Mississauga Stabbing
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February