Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
A man has been arrested in connection with several commercial break and enters and auto thefts in Mississauga.
Between December 2016 and March 2017, Peel police launched an investigation into a series of commercial break and enters and vehicle thefts/thefts from vehicles.
Following the investigation, police arrested 46-year-old Mississauga man Paul Anglin in connection with the incidents.
On March 27, Anglin was arrested and charged with eight counts of break and enter and theft, two counts of break and enter with intent, two counts of possession of stolen property and more.
Anglin was held pending a bail hearing hearing on March 28.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Man Arrested in Connection With Series of Thefts From Vehicles in Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River