Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
A man has been arrested in connection with several commercial break and enters and auto thefts in Mississauga.
Between December 2016 and March 2017, Peel police launched an investigation into a series of commercial break and enters and vehicle thefts/thefts from vehicles.
Following the investigation, police arrested 46-year-old Mississauga man Paul Anglin in connection with the incidents.
On March 27, Anglin was arrested and charged with eight counts of break and enter and theft, two counts of break and enter with intent, two counts of possession of stolen property and more.
Anglin was held pending a bail hearing hearing on March 28.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Tesla Launches Lawsuit Against Ontario Government
- Man Arrested in Connection With Series of Thefts From Vehicles in Mississauga
- Two People Arrested in Connection with Rash of Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Two Teens Charged with Multiple Thefts in Mississauga
- Two Men Arrested in Connection With Mississauga Car Theft
- Man Arrested for Multiple Break and Enters at Mosque in Mississauga