Man Arrested in Connection With Assault, Human Trafficking and Firearm-Related Offences
A man has been arrested in connection a host of alleged assault, human trafficking, firearm and drug offences in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Sunday, Jan. 7 at approximately 2:30 a.m., officers responded to a report of a disturbance in the Burnhamthorpe Road West and Duke of York Boulevard area in the City Centre neighbourhood.
Police say a male party was arrested at the scene and that drugs and a firearm were located.
Police have charged 26-year-old Mississauga man Travis Clouden with multiple offences, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, trafficking in persons, benefiting from sexual services, assault, uttering threats, possession of a controlled substance and more.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Two Mississauga men arrested in connection with firearm-related offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences
- Man Arrested in Connection With Violent Assault and Human Trafficking Offences in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Here's which domestic and international flights have been exposed to COVID-19
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga