Man arrested in connection with assault at Mississauga hotel
A man is facing charges in connection with an alleged assault that occurred at a hotel in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on April 20, 2020, the victim was working at a hotel in the Caroga Drive and Campus Road area when she saw a man using a computer in a business section reserved for guests.
Police say the victim asked the man if he was a guest at the hotel and he confirmed that he was not. After a brief conversation, the man allegedly grew angry with the victim and began to assault her.
Police allege the victim fell to the ground but was able to fight off the suspect, who then fled the area on foot in an unknown direction.
Police say that on April 27, someone recognized the suspect and contacted police. Toronto police assisted with the arrest and transferred the accused into the custody of Peel police.
The accused will appear in court at a later date.
Anyone with information regarding this incident can call investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Man wanted for assault at hotel in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Police searching for suspect following break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store