Man Arrested for Multiple Break and Enters at Mosque in Mississauga
Police have charged a man with seven counts of breaking and entering after an investigation involving a mosque in Mississauga.
On Saturday, May 5, at approximately 3:30 a.m., a male suspect is said to have entered a mosque that was under construction in the area of Argentia and Campobello Road.
Police say the suspect stole various construction tools during this break and enter.
On Sunday, May 13, the suspect allegedly returned to the mosque and broke in again. He was arrested during the act.
Police arrested Adrian Flis, a 25 year old Mississauga man. A search of his residence reportedly lead to the recovery of construction equipment and computer related items.
Flis is charged with seven counts of breaking and entering, four counts of disguise with intent, one count of possession of break-in instruments, and one count of weapons dangerous.
Investigators are attempting to identify the rightful owners of the recoverd property.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident should call police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Breaking into Mosque
- Five people arrested following multiple break and enters in Mississauga
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Two Mississauga residents arrested after multiple break and enters in Oakville
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility