Man Arrested Following Sexual Assault in Mississauga
A man is facing charges in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, Nov. 5, 2018 at 8:20 a.m., a 28-year-old female Toronto woman was allegedly assaulted at the Malton Go Station in the Airport Road and Derry Road area.
Police say the man fled the scene after the alleged assault.
The victim did not sustain any injuries.
A short time later, police located and arrested 31-year-old Bright Aning.
Police say he's been charged with sexual assault.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
Investigators believe there may be more victims that have not come forward.
The accused is described as a black male with a dark complexion who is 5'7" with a medium build. Police say he has a short, unkempt afro, brown eyes, a gap between his front teeth and a mole on his left cheek.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Man Arrested Following Alleged Sexual Assault at Mississauga Tanning Salon
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Man arrested in alleged gunpoint sexual assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Restaurant says Oosterhoff party was ‘reminded several times’ to follow COVID rules
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27