Man Arrested Following Series of Robberies in Mississauga
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with a series of robberies that took place in Brampton and Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say that between July 9 and July 11, 2018, a total of five robberies were allegedly committed in Brampton and Mississauga. Police say one occurred at a financial institution and three at others convenience stores.
Police also say that a taxi driver was robbed.
According to police, 33-year-old Ronald Hawkins was arrested on July 11.
Police say the accused is a parolee who was at large and wanted on a Canada wide warrant at the time of the alleged robberies.
He has been charged with five counts of robbery and will appear in court on July 12.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to call investigators of the Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410.
- Police Issue Public Safety Warning After Series of Overnight Robberies
- Mississauga Teens Arrested in Connection with Robbery Incidents
- Police Arrest Three People in Relation to String of Robberies in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Female Suspect Wanted for Many Mississauga Robberies
- Mississauga Man Suspected of Three Knife-Point Robberies Arrested