Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
A third arrest has been made in a murder investigation in Mississauga.
Members of the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau have made a third arrest in a murder investigation in Mississauga.
According to police, on Monday, March 11, 2019, at 11:18 a.m., police were called to a commercial plaza in the area of Dundas Street and Cawthra Road in Mississauga for a shooting that claimed the life of a 32-year-old man.
The victim, Michael Deabaitua-Schulde, a Mississauga resident, was transported to a trauma centre with gunshot wounds.
According to police, on Wednesday, March 13, 2019, Marckens Vilme, a 28-year-old man from Montreal, was arrested and charged with alleged first degree murder.
Police also say that on Wednesday, March 13, 2019, Brandon Reyes, a 24-year-old man from Montreal, was arrested and charged with alleged accessory after the fact.
At the same time, a Canada wide warrant for first degree murder for Joseph Pallotta, a 38-year-old man from Montreal, was issued.
Now, on March 17, 2019, the accused (Pallotta) surrendered to Montreal Police.
This investigation is ongoing, and anyone with further information is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Fourth Arrest Made Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Police Upgrade Charges After Hells Angels Member Gunned Down in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Woman in Connection with High-Profile Murder Investigation
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- UPDATE: Police Re-Identify Suspect After Hells Angels Member Killed in Mississauga