Man Arrested Following 18 Break Ins in Brampton and Mississauga
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with 18 commercial break and enters in the Region of Peel.
Peel police say that between Tuesday, May 8, 2018 and Monday, September 3, 2018, a male suspect allegedly entered 18 different commercial properties at various locations by breaking the glass windows and removing various amounts of cash and property.
Police say they have identified the suspect as 30-year-old Cory Hemstead.
The accused was held for a bail hearing on Wednesday, September 5.
He has been charged with 18 counts of break, enter and commit an indictable offence, 20 counts of failing to comply with recognizance and 19 counts of breaching probation order.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested Following 17 Break-Ins in the City
- Mississauga Man Charged in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Man Arrested in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Multiple Break-Ins in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga