Man arrested after victim assaulted while grocery shopping in Mississauga
An arrest has been made following an assault in Mississauga.
The incident happened at 6:15 p.m. on Sunday, March 22 when the victim was grocery shopping in the area of Argentina Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
“While shopping, he placed some grocery bags on the ground when three unknown men approached, the victim requested the individual keep their social distance,” according to police.
An altercation then ensued between the victim and one of the men.
The victim was uninjured, police say.
On Friday, April 24, an 18 year old Milton man was arrested and charged with Assault and Mischief.
The accused is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on June 26, 2020.
Police have thanked the public and media for assistance in this investigation.
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect of assault in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested for Sexual Assault, Breaking and Entering
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Victim dragged a short distance in Brampton carjacking
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Over 5,000 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton