Man Arrested After Two Police Cruisers Rammed in Mississauga
A man is facing charges after allegedly ramming two police cars in Mississauga.
At 9:00 a.m., Peel police said that a car with reportedly stolen plates rammed two police cruisers on Airport Road.
The southbound lanes of Airport Road between Hull and Ripon are currently closed.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Police say a 24-year-old male is in custody.
Police say they were not in pursuit of the vehicle.
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- Man Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers Arrested in Mississauga
- Man charged with multiple offences after crashing into police cruisers in Mississauga
- Suspect Leads Police on Pursuit, Ditches Vehicle in Mississauga
- Peel police officer not facing charges after woman bitten by police dog in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row