Man Arrested After Two Police Cruisers Rammed in Mississauga
A man is facing charges after allegedly ramming two police cars in Mississauga.
At 9:00 a.m., Peel police said that a car with reportedly stolen plates rammed two police cruisers on Airport Road.
The southbound lanes of Airport Road between Hull and Ripon are currently closed.
No injuries were reported in connection with the incident.
Police say a 24-year-old male is in custody.
Police say they were not in pursuit of the vehicle.
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- Man Accused of Ramming into Police Cruisers Arrested in Mississauga
- Man charged with multiple offences after crashing into police cruisers in Mississauga
- Suspect Leads Police on Pursuit, Ditches Vehicle in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway