Man arrested after bomb threat made to elementary school in Mississauga
Police have made an arrest in regards to a recent bomb threat in Mississauga.
Shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Friday, October 9, officers responded to Brandon Gate Public School after the school administration received a call from an unknown male claiming there was a bomb in the building.
Students and staff were evacuated from the building while officers and K9 units searched the school. The building was deemed safe to return to.
On Saturday morning, October 10, police arrested 27 year old Vaughan man Delano Gibson. He has been charged with Public Mischief and False Message.
Gibson is expected to attend the Ontario Court of Justice on December 15, 2020.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threats Against Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate