Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga