Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga council votes to oppose construction of new GTA highway
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Peel Region plans to vaccinate people in Mississauga and Brampton who are housebound
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19