Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga