Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Woman Charged After Allegedly Threatening Staff and Students at Mississauga School