Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Teenager Charged After Allegedly Threatening Mississauga School on Social Media
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe