Man Arrested After Allegedly Threatening Neighbour With Pellet Gun
A man is facing charges after allegedly threatening a neighbour with a pellet gun in Mississauga.
Peel police say they were called to the scene of a neighbour dispute in the Bud Gregory Blvd. and Central Parkway area at 7:45 a.m.
Police say the accused threatened the victim with a pellet gun (seen below).
Police say officers seized a “loaded fully functioning pellet gun.”
A male suspect has been arrested in connection with the incident.
- SIU investigating after man allegedly threatening to shoot people hit with non-lethal weapon by police officers in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Man Arrested After Allegedly Firing Shots in Mississauga
- Police Chase Ends in Mississauga After Bus Driver Blocks Fleeing Oakville Man
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases