Man and woman facing multiple gun-related charges following traffic stop in Mississauga
Two Mississauga residents are facing multiple firearms-related charges.
Peel police allege that on Aug. 25, 2020, officers seized a handgun and ammunition during a traffic stop on Aquitaine Avenue in Mississauga.
Police say Matthew Mcleod, 31 and Cristinne Castillo, 32, have been charged with a total of 14 offences, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm, possession of cannabis for the purpose of sale and more.
Both of the accused were held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on Aug. 26, 2020.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2133.
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19