Man and woman facing multiple gun-related charges following traffic stop in Mississauga
Two Mississauga residents are facing multiple firearms-related charges.
Peel police allege that on Aug. 25, 2020, officers seized a handgun and ammunition during a traffic stop on Aquitaine Avenue in Mississauga.
Police say Matthew Mcleod, 31 and Cristinne Castillo, 32, have been charged with a total of 14 offences, including unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm, possession of cannabis for the purpose of sale and more.
Both of the accused were held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on Aug. 26, 2020.
Anyone with additional information is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2133.
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare