Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with the Murder of Mississauga Man
Peel police have arrested two suspects in connection with an alleged murder that occurred in Brampton.
On Saturday, May 26, 2018, around 10:05 pm, officers responded to reports of gunshots in the area of 53 Linderwood Drive in Brampton.
Upon arrival, officers found Nasser Abdoulkader, a 27-year-old man from Mississauga. He was pronounced dead at the scene as a result of the injuries he sustained.
Today, police arrested Peter Rego, 22, of Brampton, and charged him with first-degree murder. A 17-year-old young offender from Brampton was also arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
The Youth Criminal Justice Act prohibits the young offender’s identity from being released.
Police say Rego appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton shortly after being arrested. The young offender will also appear in court on May 1, 2019.
Police say the investigation is still ongoing. They ask anyone with information relating to this incident to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Man Arrested in Connection with Mississauga Murder
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Brampton man charged with first degree murder of his mother
- Pair of Mississauga residents arrested in connection to murder investigation
- Third Suspect Arrested in Connection With Mississauga Shooting
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more