Male taken to hospital after shots fired in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a shooting in Mississauga this evening.
Police say they were called at 9:09 p.m. for shots fired in the area of Dixie Road and Dundas Street East.
One male victim was transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police say.
There is no suspect description at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga