Male taken to hospital after being stabbed in Mississauga: Police
August 28, 2020
A male has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the South Millway and Collegeway area.
Police are in the area.
No further details are available at this time, police say.
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs