Male taken to hospital after being stabbed in Mississauga: Police
August 28, 2020
A male has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the South Millway and Collegeway area.
Police are in the area.
No further details are available at this time, police say.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga