Male taken to hospital after being stabbed in Mississauga: Police
August 28, 2020
A male has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the South Millway and Collegeway area.
Police are in the area.
No further details are available at this time, police say.
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga