Male taken to hospital after being stabbed in Mississauga: Police
August 28, 2020
A male has been taken to hospital following a stabbing incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say the stabbing occurred in the South Millway and Collegeway area.
Police are in the area.
No further details are available at this time, police say.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19