Male taken into custody in drug investigation in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police were called at 7:13 p.m. for a drug-related incident in the area of Britannia and Whittle Road, near Hurontario at the 401.
One male was taken into custody and has been transported to hospital with unknown injuries.
Officers remain in the area investigating.
More information to come.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 350 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- Male Taken Into Custody After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Suspect in Custody Following Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Officers on Scene for Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga