Male suffering from gunshot wounds following shooting in Brampton
Officers are on scene for a shooting investigation in downtown Brampton this evening.
The shooting was reported at 6:31 p.m. in the area of George St and Queen St West.
One male victim was found suffering from gunshot wounds.
Police say the male, who is conscious and breathing, is being taken to a trauma centre.
The suspect (or suspects) fled the scene, and police have no suspect description at this time.
More information to come as the investigation continues.
UPDATE: Police say a second victim was located with injuries, and had attended a local hospital on his own.
Main St is currently shut down from Nelson to John, and Queen St is shut down from George to Theatre for the investigation. Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark