Male stabbed in Oshawa, taken to trauma centre
Durham police are responding to a second stabbing in Oshawa today (June 13).
At 5:29 p.m., police said officers were responding to a stabbing at Bloor St and Ritson Rd.
A male victim was taken to a Toronto trauma centre with serious injuries.
There is currently no information on the suspect.
An earlier stabbing happened at 1:35 a.m. near King St, with a 30 year old male also being taken to a trauma centre for injuries.
- Man Sent to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Mississauga
- Victim taken to trauma centre after stabbing in Mississauga
- One Person Transported To Toronto Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga
- Man seriously injured in overnight stabbing in Oshawa
- Victim taken to trauma centre following stabbing in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga and southern Ontario
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton