Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
A male was transported to the trauma centre after police say he was shot in the area of Hammerson Dr and Rathburn Rd W in Mississauga.
Peel Police said the incident occurred between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The injuries to the male are “non-life-threatening”, according to police.
A description of the suspects was not provided.
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke