Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
A male was transported to the trauma centre after police say he was shot in the area of Hammerson Dr and Rathburn Rd W in Mississauga.
Peel Police said the incident occurred between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The injuries to the male are “non-life-threatening”, according to police.
A description of the suspects was not provided.
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Suspects, armed with a knife and gun, sought after Mississauga stabbing
- Male hospitalized following stabbing in Mississauga
- Houses in Mississauga significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- PHOTOS: Intersection gets a fun makeover in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods