Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
A male was transported to the trauma centre after police say he was shot in the area of Hammerson Dr and Rathburn Rd W in Mississauga.
Peel Police said the incident occurred between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The injuries to the male are “non-life-threatening”, according to police.
A description of the suspects was not provided.
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban