Male shot in Mississauga, police investigating
A male was transported to the trauma centre after police say he was shot in the area of Hammerson Dr and Rathburn Rd W in Mississauga.
Peel Police said the incident occurred between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The injuries to the male are “non-life-threatening”, according to police.
A description of the suspects was not provided.
- UPDATED: Police on Scene After Male Shot in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Man shot during robbery in Mississauga: Police
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Police responding to reports of person being shot in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March