Male Seriously Injured After Highway Rollover in Mississauga
Paramedics are on scene for a vehicle accident this evening.
At 9:20 p.m., Peel paramedics reported that a vehicle rolled over on Highway 410 northbound at the 401.
The victim, who paramedics say is a male in his 20s, was taken to a trauma centre.
He is currently in life-threatening condition.
No delays or road closures have been reported at this time.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the victim is a 19 year old male from Brampton.
The victim remains in serious condition.
- Male Critically Injured in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Police searching for people who fled vehicle after crash in Mississauga