Male sent to hospital after early morning fire in Mississauga
An “adult male” was transported to hospital Thursday morning (Aug. 27) after a residential fire in the Collegeway area in Mississauga.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze between South Millway and Hornbeam Cres.
The male was treated for smoke inhalation.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators