Male sent to hospital after early morning fire in Mississauga
An “adult male” was transported to hospital Thursday morning (Aug. 27) after a residential fire in the Collegeway area in Mississauga.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze between South Millway and Hornbeam Cres.
The male was treated for smoke inhalation.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source