Male sent to hospital after early morning fire in Mississauga
An “adult male” was transported to hospital Thursday morning (Aug. 27) after a residential fire in the Collegeway area in Mississauga.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze between South Millway and Hornbeam Cres.
The male was treated for smoke inhalation.
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case