Male sent to hospital after early morning fire in Mississauga
An “adult male” was transported to hospital Thursday morning (Aug. 27) after a residential fire in the Collegeway area in Mississauga.
Fire crews extinguished the blaze between South Millway and Hornbeam Cres.
The male was treated for smoke inhalation.
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga