Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A second fatal collision has taken place in Mississauga this evening.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a crash at Wolfdale Rd and Burnhamthorpe Rd West.
The call came in at 7:42 p.m.
One adult male was transported to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
At 8:35 p.m., police reported that the male has been pronounced deceased.
No other injuries have been reported at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and use alternate routes until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say the other driver involved in the crash is being taken to a local hospital with minor injuries. There were no other occupants in either vehicle.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Male being extracted from vehicle after serious crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out