Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A second fatal collision has taken place in Mississauga this evening.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a crash at Wolfdale Rd and Burnhamthorpe Rd West.
The call came in at 7:42 p.m.
One adult male was transported to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
At 8:35 p.m., police reported that the male has been pronounced deceased.
No other injuries have been reported at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and use alternate routes until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say the other driver involved in the crash is being taken to a local hospital with minor injuries. There were no other occupants in either vehicle.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Male being extracted from vehicle after serious crash in Mississauga
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- Brampton Board of Trade throws its support behind proposed Hwy. 413
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting