Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
A second fatal collision has taken place in Mississauga this evening.
Police say two vehicles were involved in a crash at Wolfdale Rd and Burnhamthorpe Rd West.
The call came in at 7:42 p.m.
One adult male was transported to a local hospital in life-threatening condition.
At 8:35 p.m., police reported that the male has been pronounced deceased.
No other injuries have been reported at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area and use alternate routes until further notice.
UPDATE: Police say the other driver involved in the crash is being taken to a local hospital with minor injuries. There were no other occupants in either vehicle.
- One person pronounced dead following three-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Male being extracted from vehicle after serious crash in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader