Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
Police are investigating a fatal highway incident this afternoon.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, police got a call just before 5:00 p.m. for a vehicle rollover on Highway 401 westbound, just west of Trafalgar Road.
Officers located the vehicle in a ditch. The vehicle's sole occupant was without vital signs, Schmidt reports.
The male has been pronounced dead at the scene.
All lanes on the 401 westbound are closed to traffic as police investigate.
Witnesses or anyone with information should contact Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire