Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
Police are investigating a fatal highway incident this afternoon.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, police got a call just before 5:00 p.m. for a vehicle rollover on Highway 401 westbound, just west of Trafalgar Road.
Officers located the vehicle in a ditch. The vehicle's sole occupant was without vital signs, Schmidt reports.
The male has been pronounced dead at the scene.
All lanes on the 401 westbound are closed to traffic as police investigate.
Witnesses or anyone with information should contact Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131.
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga