Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
Police are investigating a fatal highway incident this afternoon.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, police got a call just before 5:00 p.m. for a vehicle rollover on Highway 401 westbound, just west of Trafalgar Road.
Officers located the vehicle in a ditch. The vehicle's sole occupant was without vital signs, Schmidt reports.
The male has been pronounced dead at the scene.
All lanes on the 401 westbound are closed to traffic as police investigate.
Witnesses or anyone with information should contact Port Credit OPP at 905-278-6131.
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Travelling Wrong Way Involved in Fatal Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- One Dead, Another Seriously Injured in Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Second Vehicle That Was Involved in a Fatal Crash