Male pronounced dead after climbing hydro tower in Hamilton
One person is dead following a recent incident in Flamborough.
It was reported that on late Friday night (February 26), a male in his 20's climbed a hydro tower in the area of Sydenham Road and Fallsview Road East.
The male was pronounced dead at the scene, Hamilton police confirmed.
His identity has not been released at this time.
Officers are continuing to investigate the circumstances of this incident.
- Male Pronounced Dead After Drowning in Mississauga
- Male Pronounced Dead After Vehicle Rollover Just Outside Mississauga
- UPDATE: Male arrested after dead body found in Mississauga has been released
- Two pronounced dead after double stabbing in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead following two-vehicle crash in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have a vaccine shot by June