Male pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say that a male pedestrian was struck in the Shawson Dr. and Dixie Rd. around 2:00 pm.
He was transported to a trauma centre and pronounced deceased shortly after.
Northbound Dixie will be closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store