Male pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say that a male pedestrian was struck in the Shawson Dr. and Dixie Rd. around 2:00 pm.
He was transported to a trauma centre and pronounced deceased shortly after.
Northbound Dixie will be closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Raptors’ superfan donates $150,000 for new basketball courts in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially named one of Canada’s least affordable housing markets
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled