Male pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say that a male pedestrian was struck in the Shawson Dr. and Dixie Rd. around 2:00 pm.
He was transported to a trauma centre and pronounced deceased shortly after.
Northbound Dixie will be closed.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating.
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- City councillor furious after fire set in sports field in Mississauga
- First Ontario-produced masks ready for use, Premier Doug Ford says
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 350 total cases confirmed in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga Pronounced Dead, Driver Fled