Male injured in stabbing incident in Mississauga
A male has been injured in a stabbing incident in Mississauga, according to police.
Peel police say a male has suffered non-life-threatening injuries after being stabbed in the Dundas St. and Hurontario St. area.
Police say they have located the weapon.
There’s a large police presence in the area.
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- 165 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, nine new cases found in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Mississauga residents reminded to properly dispose of certain household goods
- Mississauga man celebrating Poker Lotto win