Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
A driver in his 20s was transported to hospital after a single-vehicle collision in the area of Sladeview Cres and Ridgeway Dr in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police received the call just before 8:30 a.m. Wednesday (July 15).
They said the vehicle struck a pole and “flipped over” at the rear of an industrial complex.
The male driver suffered “non-life-threatening” injuries, according to emergency officials.
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton