Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
A driver in his 20s was transported to hospital after a single-vehicle collision in the area of Sladeview Cres and Ridgeway Dr in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police received the call just before 8:30 a.m. Wednesday (July 15).
They said the vehicle struck a pole and “flipped over” at the rear of an industrial complex.
The male driver suffered “non-life-threatening” injuries, according to emergency officials.
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Injured driver flees after crashing into pole in Mississauga
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – October 27