Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
A driver in his 20s was transported to hospital after a single-vehicle collision in the area of Sladeview Cres and Ridgeway Dr in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police received the call just before 8:30 a.m. Wednesday (July 15).
They said the vehicle struck a pole and “flipped over” at the rear of an industrial complex.
The male driver suffered “non-life-threatening” injuries, according to emergency officials.
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Injured driver flees after crashing into pole in Mississauga
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Three employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- OPINION: Here's what I experienced at The Credit Valley Hospital drive-thru COVID-19 assessment centre in Mississauga
- Peel Regional Police assisting OPP with investigation into shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga votes to allow Hindu temples to temporarily broadcast hymns