Male injured after striking pole, flipping car in Mississauga: police
A driver in his 20s was transported to hospital after a single-vehicle collision in the area of Sladeview Cres and Ridgeway Dr in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police received the call just before 8:30 a.m. Wednesday (July 15).
They said the vehicle struck a pole and “flipped over” at the rear of an industrial complex.
The male driver suffered “non-life-threatening” injuries, according to emergency officials.
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Hamilton woman charged after 5-year-old suffered "life-threatening" injuries in a collision
- Halton Police's initial investigation shows it was collision, not single-vehicle crash, that led to death of male passenger in Halton Hills
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton